Every writer needs help. I’m banking on the saintly kind.
Any new business could use the assistance from a group of advisers that can guide them through the pitfalls and challenges they will face in their new endeavor. Not only have I pursued that in our world, but the next.
I’ve enlisted the guidance from recognized Saints to help make our efforts a success.
- Francis de Sales – the patron saint of writers
- John Bosco – the patron saint of publishers
- Homobonus – the patron saint of businessmen
- John Baptist de la Salle – the patron saint of teachers of youth
- Fulton Sheen – he’s not a saint yet, (but will be one day). He had a great way of expressing the faith in an entertaining and meaningful way.
I’m counting on these fellas to help me do what I am supposed to do in a way that is meaningful and entertaining. How can I lose with the help of these men who have already won?